Billy has a few specific requests as we begin the day of fasting and prayer. He'd really like to be able to eat again. With Thanksgiving coming in a few weeks, he's hoping that his stomach will begin working, so he'll be able to join in. Would you pray that...
- Billy's intestines and stomach would begin working like they should
- Any blockages in his system would be cleared out
- Billy would be able to enjoy eating pumpkin pie and cowboy cookies (a family favorite!) on Thanksgiving
The doctors have advised that Billy have a catheter inserted to drain the fluid pocket in his "flank," but Billy's not so sure about that. Please pray for...
- wisdom for Billy and for us as we make medical decisions
- patience for the doctors
- wisdom for the doctors in knowing how to treat and care for Billy
Medically speaking, the cancer is unbeatable. Pray for God to do the impossible.
Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21)
For fun, if you're praying for Billy, would you mind placing yourself on the map? We'd like to know who's praying and where you're from! Thanks for joining us on this journey!