Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Want More Info?

If anyone is interested in more info, there's a growing group on facebook that you can join.  I'm part of the group, so you can probably find it from my Facebook page.  Or, just search for Will's Hope 2010.  I have been sending messages to all group members when I update the blog, so that's also a good way to know when there's a new post.

There's also a Facebook page called "Praying for Billy".  We're trying to get people praying around the clock, with people committing to pray at particular times each day.  If you'd like to be part of that, feel free to leave a message there.  I'm trying to be specific about prayer requests...and some things have been happening!  So please keep praying, and asking for specific things.

Thank you all for everything!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Michelle.
    You don't know me, but I heard Saturday from my Aunt, Cheryl J., about Billy.
    I asked my mom who he was and she said he was friends with my cousin Andy and my cousin Donald before Donald passed in 2002.
    My aunt told me a lot about Billy, and I told her I would be praying for him.
    I haven't stopped since I heard Saturday at 1:30 pm (I live in Denver, CO.).
    And I want you and Billy to know I'm praying for him, every second, around the clock.
    My name is Erica. If you talk to my aunt she will know who I am.
    Send him my love, even though I don't know him, if he was friends with my cousin (as good of a friend as my aunt says., Donald wouldn't have kept a bad friend around, so he must be pretty cool!
    Thank you and keep fighting, Billy!!

    Hugs, Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erica! I will tell him.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle!
    You don't know me, but I met Billy a few years ago through Tyler Haines. Billy is a great guy; I knew it as soon as I met him! :)
    I'm praying for him all of the time and I keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Stay strong, Billy!
    Love, Benko

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments here, or email us at Wills.Hope.2010@gmail.com.